Online Ordering Terms of Service
1. Course material information is updated on an ongoing basis. Purchases made on this site are protected under our semester return policy. We are not responsible for information used on this site for the purchase of materials from other sources.
2. Prices are subject to change. If an item's price increases by more than $10, we will contact you prior to finalizing charges.
3. If items are in stock, most orders require 2-3 business days to process. If an item is sold out, we will notify you. Orders are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. At the start of each semester, additional processing time may be required.
4. Used book availability is not guaranteed. During checkout, a "Used Book Alert" will ask what action should be taken if used copies are not available: substitute for new copies, or delete the unavailable item(s) from your order. If you select no substitutions, we will contact you by email or phone to inform you when an item is not included in your order.
5. We primarily ship orders using UPS. If having an order shipped, please provide a physical address (not a PO Box). If an item on your order has not yet arrived in-store, we will wait for it to come in so everything can be shipped together.
6. After order placement, an automated email will acknowledge receipt of your order into our system. Your chosen payment method will not be charged until we have gathered ordered items from our shelves. You will receive a second automated email once your order has been processed and is ready for pickup or shipment.
7. When a RedShelf ebook is ordered through our site, an automated email will be sent including your instant access code. RedShelf returns must occur during our semester return period, less than 10% of the ebook can be viewed, and 0% can be printed.
Thank you for shopping with us!
Textbook ordering is currently not available.
Last Updated 4/9/2020